LDB Trust is a product issued by Lao Development Bank (LDB) to the customer with Smart Phone and Web browser channel (Mobile Banking and Digital Wallet at your fingertip) desirous to use this product in order to facilitate the transfer, payment and to monitor the transactions of your card and accounts issued by LDB as follow:
- No need to have LDB Account or Card, just register to get your Wallet.
- Transfer to LDB and other banks via LAPNET with the Account number or Card number.
- Bill Payment - Mobile Top-Up, Electricity bill, Water bill, Lao Social Security, Leasing, and many more.
- Statement/History - Keep track of your money at any time.
- Instantly block and unblock your credit card anytime for your own safety.
- Bookmark - Your favorite functions right on the first page.
- Scan QR Code of both the LDB Trust and LDB Wallet for Transfer, Payment, Cash out with LDB Agency.
- And many more.
- In case there are some errors, delay and damages due to the internet or mobile network system of the customer, the Bank is not responsible for such problem or loss. However, it will try to help taking any suitable remedial action.
It is a responsibility of the Bank if its staff
ignores or disregards the instruction or request of the
User in taking some actions to complete the Mobile
Banking transactions and such ignorance results in the
User or the beneficiary does not receive the fund
transferred, except for the following circumstances:
- The User’s account balance is insufficient.
- The User’s account is blocked.
- The User has been taken legal actions and on the process of court case.
- The Bank has already notified the User that the system faced technical problem and it was out of service.
- There are some problems that are beyond the control of the Bank.
- Any dispute arising from or in connection with the terms and conditions for using the LDB Mobile Banking shall be settled through amicable consultation and negotiation between the Bank and the Users basing on the Laws of Lao PDR. The Bank preserves its right to reject any customers’ requests or inquiries which are conflict with the Government policies as well as the laws of Lao PDR.
- The Customer shall keep the Personal Security Code and Personal Information confidential and not disclose or do any acts that may cause other persons to know such Personal Security Code and/or Personal Information.
- Any and all complete transactions of LDB Trust, which use your User name and Password and lead to your financial losses, shall cause no responsibilities to LDB.
- If the Customer’s Personal Security Code or Security Device is damaged, lost or stolen, the Customer shall immediately notify, request for such seize or suspension the transaction , Account user by contacting LDB Call Center at Tel: 021 216176. The Customer agrees that any transactions or the use of LDB Trust Services through the Customer’s Personal Security Code or Security Device done before such seize or suspension of the Bank shall be bound by the Customer in all respects.
- In case of the use of LDB Trust Services and/or collection of fees and/or any service charges incurred in connection with the use of LDB Trust Services pursuant to this Terms and Conditions in relation to the provision of LDB Trust Services results in the debit, transfer or any transaction in connection with the Customer’s account, the Customer agrees and gives consent to the Bank to proceed with such transactions with the Customer’s accounts.
- The Customer agrees that the Bank shall have the right to add, amend or modify the terms and conditions for the use of the services, including fees, service charges and/or expenses in relation to the use of each type of LDB Trust Services provided by the Bank through the Bank’s system at any time as the Bank may deem appropriated.
- The Customer accepts that all documents and/or evidences in relation to the Bank’s debit, transfer or any acts with the Customer’s Account or credit line (if any) and/or any documents made by the Bank subject to the request of the Customer pursuant to this Terms and Conditions in relation to the provision of LDB Trust Services are true and correct and shall be bound by the Customer in all respects.